Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PandaNinjaRawr
#115336 I'm trying to replace the mod's sound effects just for my purposes only, but I've noticed that some pokemon that are listed in the available section are not in there, such as ninetales and bellossom, because I've never caught them in the game yet I don't know if they have sound effects or not, but it certainly is not in the assets/sound/pixelmon folder of the mod! :O

Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Also I've noticed a lot of spelling errors, which is fine because it's the developer's files and all but does that effect anything? For example wartortle is spelled wartotle, if I named my file wartotle it should work right?

EDIT2: I also realized that cryogonal is not on the page of available pokemon but it is :3

JOIN THE TEAM