Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Cambo
#115739 I have been in a loop for a few days now.

How in the world do I spawn in the pixelmon items?

Not the pixelmon..The items (pokeballs,badges,etc.)

By Animalol
#115746 Well, there's a couple ways I can think of:

Creative mode. Assuming you have your own server, or you're on Cheat Mode in Singleplayer, simply go into creative mode and give yourself the items.
Also, assuming you have your own server or on Cheat Mode in Singleplayer, I believe you can simply issue the command: /give (player name) (ID of Pixelmon item).

I apologize if I've given you the answer you weren't looking for, if you can explain to me in greater detail, I can understand fully what you mean.
By Cambo
Animalol wrote:Well, there's a couple ways I can think of:

Creative mode. Assuming you have your own server, or you're on Cheat Mode in Singleplayer, simply go into creative mode and give yourself the items.
Also, assuming you have your own server or on Cheat Mode in Singleplayer, I believe you can simply issue the command: /give (player name) (ID of Pixelmon item).

I apologize if I've given you the answer you weren't looking for, if you can explain to me in greater detail, I can understand fully what you mean.

Thanks for replying

I just figured it lol,thanks for helping
By SlounsBerry
#116470 Does that /give thing work for Pixelmon items? I've tried a few times and it only worked for vanilla minecraft items... For the item ID I'm supposed to use the numbers from the config file right?
By shadoowner
#116481 minecraft adds 256 to all IDs in the config, if a pixelmon ID is 10150 in the config (example) add 256, use the number you get ingame and you should be fine (10406 for 10150 in config)
By SlounsBerry
shadoowner wrote:minecraft adds 256 to all IDs in the config, if a pixelmon ID is 10150 in the config (example) add 256, use the number you get ingame and you should be fine (10406 for 10150 in config)

Thank you sooo much shadoowner, this is perfect! Could have sworn I tried this but I guess I missed it. I am making a little adventure map for myself complete with Gym Leaders and CustomNPCs, and you have no idea how much easier this makes it. Especially because now I can use these same numbers to make my Gym Leader custom trainers just drop badges, instead of having them drop levers which I then place and pull to reveal chests containing the badges (which feels so stupid).

Thank you again, so helpful!
By Ren
#116575 You can also just itemdb it if I am correct.
Hold the item in your hand and type ./itemdb and it will give all the information about that specific item you are holding.
But I guess this doesn't help if you cant already get the item x3
By shadoowner
SlounsBerry wrote:
shadoowner wrote:minecraft adds 256 to all IDs in the config, if a pixelmon ID is 10150 in the config (example) add 256, use the number you get ingame and you should be fine (10406 for 10150 in config)

Thank you sooo much shadoowner, this is perfect! Could have sworn I tried this but I guess I missed it. I am making a little adventure map for myself complete with Gym Leaders and CustomNPCs, and you have no idea how much easier this makes it. Especially because now I can use these same numbers to make my Gym Leader custom trainers just drop badges, instead of having them drop levers which I then place and pull to reveal chests containing the badges (which feels so stupid).

Thank you again, so helpful!

anytime ;)

RenHax wrote:You can also just itemdb it if I am correct.
Hold the item in your hand and type ./itemdb and it will give all the information about that specific item you are holding.
But I guess this doesn't help if you cant already get the item x3

that only works in multiplayer servers with essentials installed, to get IDs in game on SP, press h while holdng f3 and it will show the IDs behind the name of the items when you hover them ;)
JOIN THE TEAM