Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By creskid
#115933 Hello I have been working on a recreation of Kanto in my single player for a few days now and then I asked my "Why, don't I may this an adventure map?" And this is why I am here today. I was wondering if I have permission to (when I am done) upload the map for other to use and better yet if I can make a custom mod pack (it isn't the only pokemon themed mod I am using for it) for the technic launcher and just plop the map in it for easier acces. Reason I ask is because I don't want to do something I am not allowed to do just to be sure.You never know with people some will and some wont.

(P.S also sending messages asking for permission from the other mod makers and sorry if I did not see a post thats just like this)

Thank you.

By happypyro
creskid wrote:Could you explain the reasons?

Websites cost money to host, watching the ads you get when you go to the mirrors help pay for that, making a modpack take out a large source of income for the site.
By creskid
#116228 Since I am not allowed to make a mod pack can you explain why this ok?

Edit: This pack I saw is over 1 year old and it looked like it was over 10k installs a day and is the Fourth highest voted pack on technic.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-03-11-15-01-56.png
By creskid
#116261 And Skydaz and all other adventure maps and other thousand other places where It can be downloaded.See my point these haven't effected you how will my adventure map will? I am sorry but you should of thought about this if u never wanted it in a modpack.
By benNmacie
happypyro wrote:

Websites cost money to host, watching the ads you get when you go to the mirrors help pay for that, making a modpack take out a large source of income for the site.

hi i as well am making a kanto remake i have been building it for 3 months now, and progress is coming along good, and i was wondering if there was someway how when you first join a server and the choose your starter gui pops up? is there a way to make it so they join the game dont get to choose a starter then after they complete a mission a command is run to give them there starter?
so basically im wondering if theres a way to remove/disable the starter gui screen and lets them bypass it into the game
By shadoowner
benNmacie wrote:
happypyro wrote:

hi i as well am making a kanto remake i have been building it for 3 months now, and progress is coming along good, and i was wondering if there was someway how when you first join a server and the choose your starter gui pops up? is there a way to make it so they join the game dont get to choose a starter then after they complete a mission a command is run to give them there starter?
so basically im wondering if theres a way to remove/disable the starter gui screen and lets them bypass it into the game

please dont post the same question multiple times, i answered this on the FAQ
JOIN THE TEAM