Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ren
#116622 This in no way has to be used, I just saw that you had an outdated signature with an old skin of yours and felt the need to make something new.
On a side note, good afternoon everyone. 8-)

[center]Image[/center]

By Ren
#116627 I'm flustered at the moment. :oops:
I would absolutely love to, for I would feel honored, But I would be afraid of disappointing you at some point.
I'm a bit harsh on myself. Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I had for you though!
By IceMan8030
#116630 Don't be afraid to disappoint me, trust me I am easy to please when it comes to artwork. What I am looking for is some one to give my ideas to for YouTube and twitch artwork and for them to be creative with it. Like I said if you are interested just pm and we can discuss it further.
By AnDwHaT5
RenHax wrote:This in no way has to be used, I just saw that you had an outdated signature with an old skin of yours and felt the need to make something new.
On a side note, good afternoon everyone. 8-)

Wow this is awesome! I must say excellent job!
[center]Image[/center]
JOIN THE TEAM