Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Bulbasaur
#117169 So basically i am a mod on the Justiscraft sever, i love pokemon, and i need help finishing my team.

Right now i have 3 pokes that are on my team

Mew (lvl100) Evenly Ev trained
Luxray (lvl80) Ev trained Att,SpAtt, and Speed
Scizor (lvl95) Ev Trained Att, and i forgot what else

I need three more members for my team. Please give me the poke and what nature you think it should have

IGN=iamheat

By Some Body
#117172 I'm aware that you would have to replace the Pokémon entirely to change the EVs, but I'm still going to comment on your spreads.
*Mew's preferred EVs cannot be determined without knowing your moves and what you want Mew to do, but there's no way that all 6 stats are of the same importance.
*Luxray's Attack is better than its Special Attack, so Attack/Speed is the way to go.
*Scizor's most common spread is HP/Attack, although Attack/Speed is an option as well.

I'm not one to just suggest Pokémon for a team; it's up to you and what you like.
By Bulbasaur
#117254 In pixelmon at its current state, Luxray's attack isnt worth much because most of its Physical Attacks are learned from tutor or Egg moves. Therefore i balanced its attack and spatt. The mews moveset can obviously be changed at anytime to basically anything so the mew's moves will be determined after i get all 6 members. Scizor is a keeper for my team at least until Heracross is added (Favorite Pokemon).

Ive added a Bagon to my team that im currently ev training, I fnd it pointless to use an adamant one due to It being able to use decent SpAttacks aswell as Physical. Therefore i dont want a nature that takes one of those away. What nature do you suggest?

Also, What other two pokes do you recommend based off my current 4man team?
By Some Body
#117286 Luxray gets Wild Charge and Crunch, and it also has no noteworthy special attacks for its coverage, so no need to sacrifice Speed EVs for Special Attack EVs.

It's true that you can change Mew's moveset, but that kind of flexibility comes at the cost of each set's effectiveness. The evenly split EVs ultimately won't work as well as specialized ones. It's difficult to get another Mew though, so it's your choice.

It's true that Salamence can use Fire Blast for Steels, so Naive is a good nature for it as it maintains both attack stats and raises speed. As Fire Blast is specific coverage move and not your main offense, still go for Atk/Spd with EVs.

It depends on your battling style preferences, but you could think of adding a specially defensive wall or a special sweeper. A support Pokémon or hazard setter wouldn't hurt either.
By Airth
#117319 also luxray gets thunder fang, maybe try a toxic staller slowbro evtrained in def and spatk moves toxic slackof scald and protect
By Some Body
#117321 Thunder Fang is rather weak compared to Wild Charge, and it's not worth the lack of recoil.

If you're going to have a Toxic staller, EVs should go to HP and either Defense or SpDef, not SpAtk.
By Bulbasaur
#117390 Hmm i understand what you are saying. What about Snorlax and Archeops? Im sure there are plenty of other pokes to fit these needs of mine but my preference is to use what i know, i know these two the most.

On a related note, what Nature is best for a Snorlax?
By Some Body
#117391 Since you seem to like an offensive playstyle, Adamant Snorlax. It hits pretty hard, has useful coverage moves, and has nice bulk. Just avoid Fighting types and remember that it's very slow.

Archeops is nice in Pixelmon at the moment than in the games due to the absence of its detrimental ability Defeatist. It's strong and fast, although it has low bulk.
By Mikiflyr
#117456 In the current pixelmon metagame, I realize that water is a pretty dominate type, and electric pokemon should be an answer to this. I kind of disagree on Luxray though.

I would go with Electivire in its place, with the following moveset:

(Naive nature, +Spd, -SpD)

EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 SpA

-Wild Charge
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake
-Cross Chop

Wild Charge will enable you to him Gyarados and Starmie, 2 used pokemon, very effectively. Flamethrower is more for a shock factor, and hits many grass and bug types hard, such as Venusaur and Venomoth. Earthquake is self explanatory, with such a high attack and access, why not ignore the great coverage? Cross Chop allows you to hit the occasional Snorlax and Blissey harder then ever before

The EV spread is made as a sweeper should. With 3/4 of the moves being attack based, it's only making sense that you should make your attack and speed max. Investing the rest in SpA is good to make your flamethrower hit a little harder.

I agree with Some Body on the fact of Scizor. With access to Choice Band and Bullet punch, there is little to no need to go for Speed.

However, a very effective set for mew is a baton passing set. Since Mew's have access to both Nasty Plot and Swords Dance, Baton Passing becomes a breeze.

Mew
(Timid Nature, +Spd, -Atk)
252 Spd, 128 SpD, 128 Def, 6HP
-Baton Pass
-Nasty Plot
-Swords Dance
-Fire Blast

With 100/100/100 defenses, it's quite easy to set a mew up, as it can usually tank many hits from pokemon not named Gengar or Alakazam. Firstly, pick the baton pass recipient. According to the pokemon, either Nasty Plot to boost Special Attack, or Swords Dance to boost Attack. Then, after 1 or 2 boosts, go for the baton pass and proceed to sweep. In sticky situations, Fire Blast may be used, since it is a very good coverage move.

The EV spread assures you will be as fast as possible without compromising your defenses in the slightest. However, while your Speed EVs should stay the same, the defensive EVs can be swapped around to your liking.

Well, thats all. Good luck!
By Some Body
#117490 In this particular case, Nasty Plot is useless as none of the Pokémon mentioned have been special attackers. Rock Polish is a different option to pass to some teammates.
JOIN THE TEAM