Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AnDwHaT5
#117199 Hello, guys! I have recently developed a forums browser for the pixelmon forums. This browser is open source and coded in c# using microsoft visual studios 2013 express. Here are some screen shots of it!

As many people liked the new banner on the blog I thought it would look good on the forums and in my opinion it did!

Download
v1.0 Beta http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8cqut84ztwqp7j/pixelmonmodsite_(3).zip

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!!!!
Most computers and virus protections will see this program as a threat! This is normal! This is also one of the reasons I made it open source to show that this browser is indeed safe for use. Just ignore the warnings it will still be fine.

Download source
v1.0 Beta Master http://www.mediafire.com/download/on89advn54gam3m/Pixelmon_Forums_Browser_Master.zip

Note: As I said above this is coded in c# and in visual studios 2013 express.

You may edit this to your whim however may not redistribute the edited files for it is protected under creative commons copyright.

How to uninstall it if you dont like it and possibly make me sad :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to your control pannel and go to programs. Click uninstall programs. Locate the Pixelmon Forums Browser and click uninstall. Bam you are done and have made me sad!(Not really lol)

THIS ONLY SUPPORTS WINDOWS!!!

By AnDwHaT5
#117201 Report all bugs here please. I would appreciate it greatly! Suggestions aswell!
By AZTERIX_
#117518 looks pretty awesome ˆ_ˆ
Unfortunately I'm on a hackintosh so can't see it :(
By Aichu
#117705 Awesome , but there's a stupid question , how to install it? looks awesome and i enjoyed it alot
By AnDwHaT5
Aichu wrote:Awesome , but there's a stupid question , how to install it? looks awesome and i enjoyed it alot

You unzip the zip and you double click on the application. It will install it from there.
ZeusAllMighty11 wrote:Nice attempt, but this is literally a WebPane within a frame?

For the most part yes. However I did this because it runs much faster than a regular browser because it isnt packed up with things you do not need. It also can be adapted to the forums as needed to make it look better or easier to get around. Very basic.
By AnDwHaT5
MrMasochism wrote:Those "things you do not need" can actually speed up browsing.

Hmm I didnt know that MrM thank you. I "assumed" since there would be more code for the browser to go through to obtain its goal in which it to load a web page it would slow it down by a bit more or less client side.
By MrMasochism
#118106 Nah. Thanks to google all internet browsers are now somewhat light weight. Chrome is still of course massively superior to the rest in that regard but they don't do anything you don't need unless you install addons or bars etc.
JOIN THE TEAM