Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ignitor202
#117556 Hey guys I have been trying to download pixelmon and i'm a huge pokemon and minecraft fan so I really want to play pixelmon but when I click download it wont show me the zip file so I can't download it I would really appreciate if you helped me, thanks

~ignitor202

By IceMan8030
#117569 Pixelmon 3.0.2 Mirror 1 Follow the link provided and look in the top right corner of the webpage where it has a 5 second countdown, after the countdown press skip add and it will redirect you to the download.

Thanks,

Ice
By IceMan8030
#117710 Yep its the right link. Try using a different web browser preferably FireFox and disable any virus protection or browser protection you have long enough to download the zip.
By shadoowner
ignitor202 wrote:Iceman since i'm only a kid I don't know how to do that so idk what to do

For the virus scanner, its mostly in the bottom right of your screen, where the little icons are, look for the icon of your virus scanner, rightclick it and for most virus scanner there will be a 'disable' option, disable it using that, download the pixelmon mod from the pixelmon download page, put your virus scanner back on (same way as off) and you should be good to go.
If all this doesnt work, pm me
JOIN THE TEAM