Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Wikedtik
#118221 Hey friends, I'm in need of some builders that can make 3d art of the Pixelmon for my spawn. If anybody is interested, please let me know.

By Aichu
#119284 yeaa.. thats gonna be too hard you know,i would come but all i can do is 2D (pixelart) so yea.. :D
By gilbert12888
#119445 There are some sites where you can download 3d pokemon art of all of the pokemon up through gen 5 i believe. There are 3 sizes for each pokemon but the schematics are all stone so youll have to fill in the top layer. It also happens to be a site where a lot of modelers get their reference models from. Go look around.
-Gilbert
By Aichu
#119456 he means pixelarts , 3D Pixelarts , like on craftbattleduty's 3D Gyarados and rayquaza.
By gilbert12888
#119504 Yes I know he means that. The 3d pixel art is included in the downloads. You would know this if you read my post. I said "It ALSO happens to be a site where a lot of modelers get their reference models from." Also, you should know that when i say "schematics," they are builds in minecraft. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please don't say I'm wrong.
-Gilbert
P.S. They should technically be called voxel art because pixels are 2d, voxels are 3d.
JOIN THE TEAM