Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By micmou
#119472 There seems to be a fake app on the top of the Google play store they are charging 3 dollars for the app it just says it is that most things aren't implemented yet but it has old pictures of the pixelmon mod. A lot of reviews are blaming the mod team for this scam. It is called Poke Craft. So far it says they have over 5000 downloads. Damn this site is annoying on my phone so hard to type.

By shadoowner
#119476 I cant find that app, do you have a link to it? (you can get the link by clicking the share button in the appstore, then via text message and it will show the link)
By joshua_DA
shadoowner wrote:I cant find that app, do you have a link to it? (you can get the link by clicking the share button in the appstore, then via text message and it will show the link)

here ya go

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokecraftapk

PREPARE FOR SUING!!

also this: [url]http://www.distimo.com/iq/publisher/amazon-appstore/uber-epic-games[/url
turned other mc mods into cash too.....
By Aichu
#119487 Found it, but why did they sue pixelmon staff? they have to sue uber epic games the uploader of app.
By TheNew4
#119492 Well I hope the maker of the app gets sued and the money goes A.)Back to the people who were mistakenly fraud to pay for it, or B.) Give the money to Pixelmon, since he is using your guy's picture without permission, and falsely accusing actual pixelmon staff that his app doesn't work.
By Aichu
#119494 Well i kinda agree with you but slighty not with to pixelmon , yes , it would be to give money to pixelmon , but what the heck with the pics? everyone is allowed to use the pics , but they have to also ask permission to make this app for pixelmon, so yea.
By TheNew4
#119498 Well I hope this guys looses everything he made illegally. Oh, and just fyi, there are some die hard fans posting comments that "his" app is a total fraud/scam. Happy to see pixelmon fans stand up to these people and get Pixelmon the right fandom/attention it deserves :)
By Cap_Cod
#119599 "A lot of reviews are blaming the mod team for this scam"
They're sueing Pixelmon?
Even I they did sue them I don't believe they would win the case counting on the fact that Pixelmon most likely did not create that app.
By Vctr
#119639 '' I think '' Pixelmon team could sue the app developer, because the app developer is breaking the law of fraud and launching a product using an other name, which in this case pixelmon is copyrighted, so the team could sue this guy and get a good amount of money from it, also the people who bought the app could sue the developer for a financial compensation.
JOIN THE TEAM