Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

wait to make server on 1.7.2 or make it on 1.6.4 right now

100%
N/A
By cman9000
#119765 hello my name is cman9000. I have loved this mod ever since it first came out. I got a dilemma tho. I just made a server and now a couple days ago they announced it being on 1.7 and then its 95% done. I don't know whether to be at 1.6.4 for a week or 2 then go to 1.7.2 or just wait. I already paid for the server a month and might be able to play for another. I was also hoping to make it a "release" weekend but with the update coming i don't know if i should.

By MrMasochism
#119768 stay at 1.6.4. 1.7 will be a little way off still and I can't confirm a date yet. While I was doing the update I got side-tracked by a piece of code and decided to add a new "secret" feature. It will be well worth the wait but it will delay 1.7 a bit
JOIN THE TEAM