Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ArrowSychamore
#122742 So i've been playing Pokemon X and Y a lot recently and it seems like we should have at least the starters from gen 6 i mean i understand they are hard at work but instead of some random new animations we should get more pokemon and even better there are only like 70 something Pokemon in Gen 6 sooo... I'm not saying that they need to stop what there doing and make 70 new pokemon i'm just saying it would be great if they at least added the xy starters.

By MoeBoy76
#122743 gen 6 will be added once gen 7 comes out or if they finish all the other models (which also means making them pretty and shiz)
By Some Body
#122745 Due to potential copyright issues, any Gen 6 stuff won't be implemented until Gen 7 is released.
By MoeBoy76
ArrowSychamore wrote:Well we should at least get starters dont you think

did you even read what i posted? if they make the starters then people will go "why can't you just add X pokemon?" and it will just get annoying

EDIT: as well as what Some Body sid
By ArrowSychamore
MoeBoy76 wrote:
ArrowSychamore wrote:Well we should at least get starters dont you think

did you even read what i posted? if they make the starters then people will go "why can't you just add X pokemon?" and it will just get annoying

EDIT: as well as what Some Body sid

guess you got a good point
By Animalol
#122796 Locking this. As stated before me, we won't be adding Gen 6 Pokemon until Gen 7 comes out, or if we finish all of the other generations before that.
By SPG
#122800 just want to point this out, the animations are far from random and not for shits and giggles, its for battles to have eye candy, and a few other reasons
JOIN THE TEAM