Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By 1stAviansie
#122892 on my offline solo world... why so cruel RNG? :(.. anyone else have some shiny despair stories to share?

By benNmacie
1stAviansie wrote:on my offline solo world... why so cruel RNG? :(.. anyone else have some shiny despair stories to share?

yeah my girl is always finding shiny pokemon but i am never finding them haha
By 1stAviansie
benNmacie wrote:
1stAviansie wrote:on my offline solo world... why so cruel RNG? :(.. anyone else have some shiny despair stories to share?

better then finding one you can NEVER evolve! .. Boldore needs to be traded to evolve.. and Gigalith is so badass.. i think imma cry D':
By benNmacie
1stAviansie wrote:
benNmacie wrote:

better then finding one you can NEVER evolve! .. Boldore needs to be traded to evolve.. and Gigalith is so badass.. i think imma cry D':

haha well, we can only hope for a single player trading system haha i feel your pain though
By 1stAviansie
Vctr wrote:you can use commands to make the evolution shiny...
or you could make the world LAN enable, and ask a friend to connect and trade..

ALL commands are OFF, and i just got mcpc a few days ago and dont have any friends D';
By 1stAviansie
Kamtheman56 wrote:you do know that boldore evolves from lvls not trading right?

says who? Bulbapedia seems to think it evolves from trading, but i hope you're right instead :)
By 1stAviansie
#122907 [quote="Some Body"]Boldore evolves through trading, nothing else.[/quote

the creators f pixelmon should allow pokemon who evolve ONLY from trading to evolve at a semi high level, but instead allow them to evolve sooner if traded. just so people can actualy get gigalith/gengar/alakazam/steelix/ on their solo-worlds
JOIN THE TEAM