Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Camostgr
#124583 There should be a Pixelmon Plugin.
1) Why isn't there a Pixelmon Plugin Yet? It would be the most awesome thing in the world! I can play on normal servers while playing on Pixelmon servers without having to switch accounts.
2) Is it hard to make it a plugin/ will it be hard?
3) Does bukkit have to approve of it? How do you apply for it to be approved?

By TheGameAce
#124588 1) There isn't a plugin yet because there is already a mod for it.
2) Yes it would be hard, as all the data would have to be transfered and re-scripted into a completely different formatting for a plugin.
3) Doesn't matter if Bukkit approves or not. Anyone can make a plugin and post it on Bukkit. There will simply be no plugin for Pixelmon, unless it is some sort of add-on that helps run the mod a bit more smoothly.
By Camostgr
#124589 I know multiple people that agree with me when I say Forge Loader and the Mod screw with my computer and cause it to crash multiple times every 5 minutes. Im just saying it would be great to have a plugin so we dont have to mod just to have fun and enjoy all of these guys hard work. Who agrees?
By Rados
#124590 Put bluntly, it's impossible to "port" pixelmon as a plugin, there are assets that are needed to be Client-side or the mod wouldn't work at all, you don't want to see Cows as miltanks now, do you?
JOIN THE TEAM