Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jakezilla Games
#124679 So I set up a Pixelmon Server for my friends to play on, and once I opened it up and logged on, there were no Pokemon. The side Pokemon bar and the items and the music were present, but the Pokemon were not. Please help me, my friends are very bummed out.

By TheDamagedKey
#124760 EDIT: After following this Youtube tutorial to the letter, I actually got my server working! Try using this tutorial, everyone. (I think what we may have all done wrong is we have to install Pixelmon on our clients first, run it, and then set up the server version. ;) )

I'm having the same problem as the two above. I can't tell you how many different things I've tried, how many videos I've watched, and how many times I've tried a fresh install. No matter what I do, I cannot get the Pixelmon to spawn. While I can see the sidebar and the items - if I'm in creative mode - I do not get the starting blue screen where I can select my first Pokemon, and cannot actually craft any of the Pixelmon items or blocks.

To those above, a lot of people are suggesting that you should not only put the Pixelmon .zip in your server's mod folder, but also unzip the assets and pixelmon folders into your main server folder before deleting your world folder and restarting the server.

I guess for a lot of people that fixed the issue, but it didn't for me. If anyone has more light to shed on this situation, it would be much appreciated.
JOIN THE TEAM