Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MattMatt296
#124734 Hi everyone! I know tht Growlithe learns Flamethrower at lvl 34, and Arcanine learns Extreme speed at lvl 34. I want both of these moves BUT my question is: If I wait until lvl 42 to evolve the Growlithe (so it learns Crunch and Heatwave) Will the newly evolved Arcanine automatically try to learn Extreme Speed???? Thanks so much! :)

By Quakthorn2
#124740 Is there not a TM Flamethrower? Get Growlithe to the proper level, learn Extreme Speed and then TM teach for Flamethrower :)
By MattMatt296
#124741 Ok thanks for replying, but If Growlithe learns Flamethrower at 34, and I evolve it at 34, It tries to learn Extreme speed right??? I did the same thing with nidorino to get Earth Power and Poison Jab
By Quakthorn2
#124742 Get it to 33, evo to Arc, get to 34, get Extreme Speed, TM for Flamethrower then go to 42 for Heat Wave / Crunch
By Some Body
#124743 You don't need that. You can get Growlithe to level 34, learn Flamethrower, and evolve it right there. It will attempt to learn ExtremeSpeed right after evolution.
By MattMatt296
#124744 Okie but are you sure?? I think I can just learn Flamethrower at 34 then Evolve and it should learn Extremespeed. It should work the same as It did with my Nidorino. At lvl 43 it learned Poison Jab, then I gave it a moonstone, and at the same lvl 43 It learned Earth Power, a Nidoking ONLY move. :/ so idk how it works with good ole grow grow
JOIN THE TEAM