Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pretty9
#124818 So I just started playing this game last night. Loved it, hours passed before I realized what time it was. But what I was wondering is if they plan on adding (something I cant find a word for so heres an example) Like signs with tips or anything like that. Like in the real pokemon games you would come across signs that said things like, pushing b makes you run faster. Or weakened pokemon are easier to catch. Does anyone know if they plan on adding anything like that? I do apologize if this is somewhere, but all I could find is the pokemon that thay plan on adding.

By archainis
#124822 I've never seen them around either, but that'd be a really cool addition. Maybe they could be placed in villages or Pokecenters!
By Dailby
#124845 Most people who come to pixelmon, come with prior knowledge of pokemon, but it's still a decent idea.
JOIN THE TEAM