Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pretty9
#124908 I read threw a few posts about these, but they were mostly ideas not actually answers. But what I was wondering, is if you can craft master balls, or find them. if not how do you get them ? I saw them in the creative mode but saw on the site no recipes for it.

Also, I saw badges in creative mode and was wondering how to get those normally. Do they drop off random trainers? Or are there maybe gym leaders running around randomly too. Any insight would be great thanks !

By ArcaneLeviathan
#124909 Im thinking that gyms may spawn randomly like temples and villages so try exploring a lot. And yes, as far as I know you cannot craft masterballs but you can sometimes get them from defeating high level boss pokemon and maybe even hidden chests
By Some Body
#124910 Master Balls are obtained randomly from boss drops and Poké Chests.

Badges cannot be obtained without creative mode right now. There are no gyms.

We have a wiki, by the way.
By Burgy
Some Body » Wed May 14, 2014 2:01 pm wrote:Master Balls are obtained randomly from boss drops and Poké Chests.

Badges cannot be obtained without creative mode right now. There are no gyms.

We have a wiki, by the way.

I miss the "like" option. That deserves a like.
JOIN THE TEAM