Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By TheGameAce
#125386 Spawners have to be powered by redstone I think. Doesn't honestly make sense considering normal minecraft spawners work just while you are near them.
By AnDwHaT5
TheGameAce » 20 May 2014 09:12 wrote:Spawners have to be powered by redstone I think. Doesn't honestly make sense considering normal minecraft spawners work just while you are near them.

You can set it to fire on redstone or fire on tick. For more information on a tick refer to here http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tick
By Airth
#125391 you also have to put in the are for them to spawn and the pokemon, so if ya have it underground you have to set it for underground
By Merajur
#125549 Spawners don't HAVE to be fired up via redstone. I had the same problem as you OP, but I realised that I hadn't actually added the pokemon into the list or changed how many can spawn at once. Make sure you press add once you've selected your desired pokemon, and set the number of max spawns to at least one :)
JOIN THE TEAM