Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Venomeater91
#124941 Hello all!

I am so over due to figure out this forum thing, and figured that now that I am in need of some "Minecraft" pointers this may be a good time. That said please bare with me, my spelling is not 100% and this is my first forum post EVER! Thank you.

To the point.
- 1.) Is there a strategical method in finding diamonds? On my last 5 maps (H/C Play only) I find my self maxed out at about 3 diamonds unless lucky and find an abandoned mine tunnel with a few chest. Could it be I just dont stay alive long enough?
- 2.) I have seen some really interesting videos on youtube made with Pixelmon the one in mind is Iron/Coal. Is this a video spoof or a real mod?
- 3.) I have heard of more poke graphic like mods and wonder if that is part of this mod, a child mod, or a different add on all together.

I am new to modding. this is the first game I have had success with out a mod manager; an even with the manager I find my games dont work so the simplest methods and or explanations would be best suited.

Thanks for the help/info in advance please dont be to harsh. :mrgreen:

By Burgy
#124949 Iron/Coal is just a map with events for the series.
That's not how the mod is, unless you play on an adventure server like that, I think Iron/Coal even have a server.

And the graphics mods are shader packs for use with Shaders Core which is a completely different mod and has little to do with Pixelmon
JOIN THE TEAM