Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ravaris
#124976 Greetings everyone, I openly admit the only reason I made this account is so I can post this question here. I love Pixelmon but recently I've been interested in starting a server. While doing some experiments I found that while I could get galacticraft and mystcraft and pixelmon to work together they don't interact at all (makes seance) so I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to how to get Pokemon to spawn in mystcraft ages or on the moon and such. Is this even possible or am I SOL. Thank you for your time and understanding.

By MrPolarBearJ
#124984 Yes it is possible. As long as you do this with the mystcraft world files:
[*]1. locate the worlds folder in the server folder
[*]2.Copy the "forcedchunks.dat" file and paste it in the folder of the world you wish to have pixelmon in

Source: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=12696

I believe that should work, as for the other mod/plugin, I am not too sure. All you have to do is trial and error, but if you can find some kind of plugin to force it to have the pixelmon "forcechunks.dat" automatically added to new worlds then you don't have to worry about manually doing it. Then again you could just make the worlds, put it in, and make no new worlds. But I have found a few servers that apparently have pixelmon and mystacraft all-in-one. So it seems possible. :)
JOIN THE TEAM