Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Mannol
#125532 First I want to applaud the effort in making NEI work with pixelmon.
Second I am sad to say I need to report a bug.. When I have NEI installed I can't escape out of pixelmon GUI's. Now this isn't a problem with most of them since they have a back button (in the bottom right corner), except for the computer. When I have NEI installed and look into my pokedex computer, I can't get out and I have to forcefully shut the game down and log back in.
Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?
By clienthax
Mannol wrote:First I want to applaud the effort in making NEI work with pixelmon.
Second I am sad to say I need to report a bug.. When I have NEI installed I can't escape out of pixelmon GUI's. Now this isn't a problem with most of them since they have a back button (in the bottom right corner), except for the computer. When I have NEI installed and look into my pokedex computer, I can't get out and I have to forcefully shut the game down and log back in.
Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hi, patched in this build,
http://haxyshideout.co.uk/NotEnoughItem ... pixel3.jar
By Magmafrost
#127517 So I installed Forge and CodeChickenCore, booted up mincraft just fine, but when I add this to the mod folder, minecraft doesn't open as if chickencore wasn't installed. No one else has said anything about this, so clearly I'm doing something wrong. My question is: what?
JOIN THE TEAM