Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By TheAquuaHybrid
#125711 Feraligatr is cool. Or Greninja.
By HashTagKim
#125997 I've always liked choosing the water-type starter pokemons, so in my opinion you could choose any water type, for a specific one, I would choose Mudkip or Oshawott.
- #Kim.
By pelagius_septim
#126000 I have always had a soft spot for Torterra. I am not one who is good with his overall stats, but I love Torterra man, I suggest Torterra :P
By OrtonSaf
#126002 I personally suggest picking mudkip and leveling him up to level 100 but don't evolve it :P
jkjk
In all seriousness, I suggest going with either Torchic, or Chimchar, because both starters evolves into really OP pokemon. Blaziken hits hard with Flare Blitz, and Infernape is very fast.
By Mikiflyr
#126016 Well, that all depends.

For a defensive pokemon, Venusaur wins the role with access to Sleep Powder. Toxic, Synthesis, etc. With a varied defensive movepool, he won't disappoint.

A more offensive pokemon is tricky. Infernape deserves a mention due to it's nice STAB options and due to it not having to have to resort to a physical moveset or special attacking move set, but can run either of them. Blaziken is slower but the notice in power is seen. Also, Feraligatr is seen as a good swords dance attacker, but I think it's inferior to Blaziken and Infernape. Feraligatr is the choice is you already have your Fighting or Fire (or both) attackers, however.

Honestly, it depends on your play style.
JOIN THE TEAM