Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ArcaneLeviathan
#125933 Thanks to karrybird's brilliant idea i have changed the pokemon's cries from what they originally were in the mod to the normal, in-game sounds from black and white. I haven't found the cries in ogg format and im not going to convert 651 wav files into ogg...that would be ridiculous (i would do that if i knew where i could convert all of them at once and download all of them from one folder aka one-click download). i was wondering then if the mod would support playback of wav filetypes and was also wondering if they need to be named exactly how they were before (the names of the wav files are numbered so bulbasaur would be 1 and arceus 493 and so on. do i need to change them into bulbasaur.ogg, etc?)

(this is for personal use only)

JOIN THE TEAM