Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HenryDF
#126003 I don't spend a lot of time on these forums, but I'm pretty sure this might have been answered before now, I just don't really know where to look!

Anyway, I just wanted to ask - do we know when all the Johto Pokemon will be added? Is it going to definitely be in the next update (3.1?), or will it take a while?

Thanks guys, sorry if this has been answered before. :)

EDIT: Just seen posts saying no new Pokes will be added in 3.1 - if not then, is there any idea when? Thanks again.

By bobbanana09
#126005 Nope. And it could be any time from 1 month to 10000 years. They need models for them. If you want them, make good models for them.
By MrPolarBearJ
#126006 This is how all games work: You release the game, you begin adding updates/characters/patches/etc. You do this to keep the player interested in the game. It's how the gaming business works. If they released everything all at once, the players loses interest, and the game becomes a memory.
By bobbanana09
MrPolarBearJ » 28 May 2014 15:02 wrote:This is how all games work: You release the game, you begin adding updates/characters/patches/etc. You do this to keep the player interested in the game. It's how the gaming business works. If they released everything all at once, the players loses interest, and the game becomes a memory.

Keep in mind they cant release all pokemon at once... Unless they took like 3 years or have secret models we don't know about. When it comes to pokemon it comes down to modellers.
By HenryDF
bobbanana09 » 28 May 2014 14:58 wrote:Nope. And it could be any time from 1 month to 10000 years. They need models for them. If you want them, make good models for them.

Ok, so Pokes are getting added on a model/availability basis, rather than finishing each generation or prioritising a generation to be completed?
By bobbanana09
HenryDF » 28 May 2014 15:07 wrote:
bobbanana09 » 28 May 2014 14:58 wrote:Nope. And it could be any time from 1 month to 10000 years. They need models for them. If you want them, make good models for them.

Ok, so Pokes are getting added on a model/availability basis, rather than finishing each generation or prioritising a generation to be completed?

I could be wrong, but I'm 99% sure thats how it works. Lots of gen 5 were added last update because the modellers made plenty of gen 5. I don't think Pixelmon told them to make gen 5 pokemon, (I think they told them to make all gens) but again, I could be wrong
By JustRickolo
#126692 This is how it works.
If there arre new models to replace the current one. It wont take as long to coda as a complete new one.
The modders themselves dont make models and requesting them wont help.
Moddelers make the models.
Modders code them.
It can take a long time to do.
JOIN THE TEAM