Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MoeBoy76
#126455 Hey guys i thought i'd give you a bit of a nudge in the right direction as we approach the 3.1 beta period
first of all, for clients it is likely that we will be using the current recommended forge version.

Anyway, as some of you may have already noticed, the old MCPC+ links no longer work, this is due to them changing their name and getting a new website. The new link to their builds is here and they now have an installer the same as forge which is extremely useful for server owners that have a downloads folder and a folder where they keep their FTP backups.

And that's all i had to say, beta is not out yet though guys, i'm just preparing you for when it does and we squish the bugs.

Regards,
MoeBoy76

EDIT:dunno if it's a bug or i did something wrong but i had to run the installer again to get the minecraft 1.7.2 server file
EDIT 2: updated the link to the forge site from the jenkins

By SpaZMonKeY777
#126460 I'm excited!

We have been testing out a Pixelmon server in our community, and so far it's been very popular and we've gotten lots of support. But I have been holding off on releasing this server from beta testing because of this update, so I am glad to see beta testing is almost here.

Once beta testing does begin, our community will provide plenty of testing and bugs to report. They excel at finding bugs... >.<
By MoeBoy76
SpaZMonKeY777 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:04 pm wrote:I'm excited!

We have been testing out a Pixelmon server in our community, and so far it's been very popular and we've gotten lots of support. But I have been holding off on releasing this server from beta testing because of this update, so I am glad to see beta testing is almost here.

Once beta testing does begin, our community will provide plenty of testing and bugs to report. They excel at finding bugs... >.<

betas are not public, they are tested by our support team before release
By SpaZMonKeY777
MoeBoy76 » 02 Jun 2014 09:14 wrote:
SpaZMonKeY777 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:04 pm wrote:I'm excited!

betas are not public, they are tested by our support team before release

Ah that's a bummer.

Well let me know if you need any help with your support team. We have a community of players already testing our Pixelmon server, and they'd love to beta test the new version, since that's what we are waiting on before a full production release. They report bugs to me and my wife, and we test them and report them to you guys.

Either way, if we can help or not, we are glad to hear things are moving along :)
By MajikTom
#128563 So in preparation for this update, our server will be reset and we are preparing a new world. Now we decided to use TerrainControl to generate the world so we can have our own custom Biomes for which we will have custom Spawn Groups etc...

It took awhile for Blood (Cauldron) and Rutgerkok (TerrainControl) to get builds that work together for 1.7.2 in Bukkit mode without interfering with Forge Mods, but they finally did it. The only caveat is that you have to create the TerrainControl World using Multiverse.

Ok so we know PixelMonMod doesn't get along with Multiverse, but after creating the world, if you replace the region files, level.dat etc... of the default world with the secondary TerrainControl world, then delete the secondary world, everything seems to work well.

It would be awesome if we could get PixelMonMod to work in the secondary world, even if it only works there, but the method explained above at least allows you to customize a very unique world which can be used for PixelMon.

If anyone is interested in pursuing a custom TerrainControl World for the 3.1 release (1.7.2), check out this thread:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/277 ... tutorials/

Enjoy!
JOIN THE TEAM