Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lillepjok
#127080 Is there any way to disable Pixelmon for a world? I'm running MultiWorld plugin and I wanna disable Pixelmon for the second world I have, because when I logout in 2nd world and log back in I have to choose a starter Pokemon agian.. which could lead to duplications :s is there anyway to disable it per world or making the files automaticly share between worlds so people keep their pokemons in both worlds and Pixelmon doesnt make them choose a new starter?

By MrPolarBearJ
#127081 I believe if you delete the forcechunks.dat, this should do it for you. Although, I use bungeecord myself, so I don't run into an issue like that.
By NoParadox
Lillepjok » 07 Jun 2014 20:05 wrote:Whats "Bungeecord"? :P

Bungeecord is essentially a Proxy server that redirects you to a minecraft server. You have players connect to the bungee cords ip (generally) <yourip>:25565 or if you have a URL you can do whatever your srv record says for the first extension (like play.blahblahblah.com) when they connect, they are connecting to a proxy which has a redirect configured to your actual server (Note: Server must be running in offline mode to work) and before you ask, yes, this does require you to have the ability to run multiple servers. Once the player is connected to the BungeeCord server, they're generally taken to your "hub" which is a base server with portals to other servers (look up how to set that up, it's fairly easy.) Using BungeeCord allows players to move inbetween all of your servers seamlessly. As an example: You could have one pixelmon server, and want to offer a creative option. Due to the carrying ability of pokemon, this can be exploited. Set up a pixelmon server, and an alternate server (with pixelmon installed. Reason: If you are loading pixelmon on a non-pixelmon server and you hit a pixelmon button like "R" or "[ and ]" it freezes your game) set the hub server up to direct you to two different servers optionally (these are defined in the BungeCord config) and it'll direct them that way. Then, they are able to move by typing /server <server> For more info on bungeecord, you can either message me, or look up tutorials.
By MoeBoy76
#127085 they will only have a starter on the other world and nothing will naturally spawn
By Lillepjok
#127087 No, the problem is that they also have the starter in the other world :s untill they relog, so that wasy they can just give it to a friend or put it in PC and that way keep dublicating starters.. :s
By MrPolarBearJ
#127088 Ya, you basically you link 2 or more servers together with bungeecord. I have a hub server that connects all my other servers together by using portals that a player can choose from and they will be takem to their desired server. You can have other servers run different things, like my hub only runs bukkit, while my pixelmon runs MCPC+. ALthough I believe the server versions do all have to be the same. I don't think you can have a 1.7.2 hub and a 1.6.4 pixelmon server, which would be cool if you could. Then I can have other servers more up to date on plugins/etc.

Wait, you want to have 2 worlds, both having pixelmon? Or one with pixelmon and one without?
By MrPolarBearJ
#127091 Hmm. Well, you could use bungeecord, but it would require some effort unless you don't want to. You can basically copy your server and have two servers and just delete pixelmon off of one. Or just create a bukkit server for your second one. I have had seen people have problems with multiworld on pixelmon not spawning, but you seem to have got it to work. xD. But my suggestion is just to do a bungeecord server setup. Unless someone can tell you how to disable pixelmon on the second world, but maybe try by deleting the pokemon folder and forcechunks.dat file maybe?
By Lillepjok
#127092 Tried to delete forcechunks already, did nothing.. just readds the file, and I can't do Bungeecord since my budget is really low.. So I can't run two servers, and my PC is like a low tier peice of crap so can't host it myself T_T
JOIN THE TEAM