Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Davrial
#127534 There have been plenty of threads requesting X pokemon or X move, or asking when they will be in. Also plenty of threads discussing what we want.
I want to mix it up a bit.
Instead of what us, the fans and community members, for once, what about the mods and staff?

So my question, the point of this thread is:
What do you, the moderators, admins, and staff of Pixelmon, want to see added eventually/ look forward to when it is added?
This includes anything from Pokemon, to moves, to heck maybe even poffles or whatever they're called.
I just want to see what the people behind the mod want to see/hope for.

By Animalol
#127589 Heh, well, us staff don't really go around requesting what we would like to see, as we know it's all going to be in there some day.

But for myself, I can't wait until Froslass is implemented. ^-^
By bobbanana09
#127590 Well - when it comes to modeling and pokemon the modelers choose who they want to model first. So other than that, this is actually a cool thread.
JOIN THE TEAM