Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DapperDane
#127578 Hi,

Apologies in advance if this post is in wrong location:

Fully impressed with the creativity of this site. I'm new and am trying to get the app up and running. Running Forge 1.7.2 with Pixelmon version 3.0.4. Its crashing and I assume I have the wrong forge version. Can anyone tell me what the correct version of forge to run that is compatible with Pixelmon 3.0.4? Thank you in advance.

DapperDane

By clienthax
DapperDane » 15 Jun 2014 22:33 wrote:Hi,

Fully impressed with the creativity of this site. I'm new and am trying to get the app up and running. Running Forge 1.7.2 with Pixelmon version 3.0.4. Its crashing and I assume I have the wrong forge version. Can anyone tell me what the correct version of forge to run that is compatible with Pixelmon 3.0.4? Thank you in advance.

DapperDane

Pixelmon 3.0.4 is incompatible with 1.7.2.
you will need a 1.6.4 build
By bobbanana09
DapperDane » 15 Jun 2014 18:33 wrote:Hi,

DapperDane

There is a recommended forge version in the pixelmon downloads.
By bobbanana09
DapperDane » 15 Jun 2014 19:38 wrote:Outstanding thank you for the replies. I must have missed it.

DapperDane

Glad I could help.
JOIN THE TEAM