Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SweetNano
#127753 Hey there! I'm still pretty fresh to this whole set up but I wanted to know, how would I go about adding HMs or TMs to a boss' drop list using the trainer editor. Every time I try it won't show up. So what would be the specific ID or name I'd use to get them in there? Any help would be much loved! ;)

By bobbanana09
#127757 I use the specific ID, and it works like a charm.
By bobbanana09
SweetNano » 17 Jun 2014 19:10 wrote:Thus far I haven't been able to find the ID numbers for the TMs and HMs. Where might I find those?

Hover over the HM/TM in your inventory, after you do f3+h (windows).

Or add 256 to the IDs in the config file.
By SweetNano
#127768 Thank you soooo much!

I suppose I might as well take the chance to ask this. Is there a way to change world spawn for all new players, or is that something I'll have to wait for 1.7.2 for?
By bobbanana09
SweetNano » 17 Jun 2014 19:28 wrote:Thank you soooo much!

I suppose I might as well take the chance to ask this. Is there a way to change world spawn for all new players, or is that something I'll have to wait for 1.7.2 for?

If you have essentials just do /setspawn.

If you are running vanilla with no plugins, make where the players spawn an area that teleports them to their new spawn and use spawnpoint with command blocks. (I.E. Tripwire setup)
JOIN THE TEAM