Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By bobbanana09
FishingFisher69 » 22 Jun 2014 19:24 wrote:Ive seen this in lizards server how do i execute pokeheal command with a sign :?:

Server signs plugin.

Look up a tutorial.
By Mikiflyr
#128291 I use a command block and a button. Just Pokeheal @p or something like that. Experiment with the commands. In many ways, having a pokeheal button IMO is cooler then a sign. Try it out; no outside plugins needed.
By bobbanana09
Mikiflyr » 22 Jun 2014 19:48 wrote:I use a command block and a button. Just Pokeheal @p or something like that. Experiment with the commands. In many ways, having a pokeheal button IMO is cooler then a sign. Try it out; no outside plugins needed.

Wouldn't you have to use sudo if they don't have access to /pokeheal?
By ryancpexpert
#128322 Pretty sure not, sudo only allows the user to perform the command if they have access to it. The command block should just run the command on the player, like someone with the perms to use pokeheal.
JOIN THE TEAM