Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bhoqure
#128570 Well, I dinfally got wonder trade installed, but the thing is i don't want legendaries to be allowed in the wonder trade. Is there anyway that i can stop legendaries from being in the wonder trade?

By bobbanana09
bhoqure » 25 Jun 2014 16:48 wrote:Well, I dinfally got wonder trade installed, but the thing is i don't want legendaries to be allowed in the wonder trade. Is there anyway that i can stop legendaries from being in the wonder trade?

There is no config file. So, no.

Why don't you want legendaries?
By bhoqure
#128578 Ughh the reason why I'm asking is because i want legendaries to be legendary so i have legendaries only available with events
By bobbanana09
bhoqure » 25 Jun 2014 17:48 wrote:Ughh the reason why I'm asking is because i want legendaries to be legendary so i have legendaries only available with events

Well some people may put legendaries in the wonder trade. They are part of the game.

If you cant accept it don't run it.
By bhoqure
#128586 Yea although you say they could, the fact is on my server though if you have a legendary you are registered so we know you have it. You may think its stupid but i don't. Legendaries are called legendary for a reason, therefor on my server legendaries will be legendary and cannot be bought or found. And can only be obtained in events. And if someone wants to give it to someone else, then they have to tell us who has it then.

The main point is legendaries are legends on my server.
JOIN THE TEAM