Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Drazieth
#128603 Hi Everyone! I Just wanted to know if anyone knew how to get the Extra commands that servers are running, like /pc, /ivs, /setivs, And all them! I would like to know because i'm running my own server and I would like these commands.

By Animalol
#128604 They have people who custom make plugins for those commands. So I suggest finding someone who can make custom plugins. =)
By bobbanana09
Drazieth » 26 Jun 2014 01:12 wrote:Hi Everyone! I Just wanted to know if anyone knew how to get the Extra commands that servers are running, like /pc, /ivs, /setivs, And all them! I would like to know because i'm running my own server and I would like these commands.

Custom server side mods/plugins, made by people who have access to the source code.

To my knowledge, none of these are available to the public.

EDIT: And Animalol beat me by a minute. Oh well.
By Drazieth
#128606 Well thanks anyways, that really sucks because I wanted to find something to make my server more like the bigger ones, and less like the new ones everyones making! Like I said thanks anyways! If anyone actually knows someone who could get me these that would be awesome though!
By bobbanana09
#128607 Don't we all wish we could be the best? When I was a server owner, that was my goal. Now I stepped down for the time being.. But, who knows, you could find someone willing to code this for you. Never give up. Maybe you'll get these commands!
By Drazieth
#128608 Thanks bobbanana!! Im asking on the bukkit and pmc forums :)
And I mean sure! I wanna be the best :) but I don't expect to, I just want to run a Fun server people will like and enjoy.
By bobbanana09
#128609 That's a good philosophy. With that mind set you could get there some day. The best servers are the ones that actually care about their players.

Best of luck!
By Lemonita
MrMasochism » 26 Jun 2014 03:40 wrote:I mentioned a week or so ago that we are going to be releasing more official server sided plugins which will let you do all sorts of customisation for your server

Interesting, server hosters would love to have data and logging commands. +1
By Cap_Cod
#128619 This past week I've been working on seeing if I could make a pixelmon sidemod or something. I've talked to some people who have made sidemods. Planning on publicly releasing anything that I can make. If I can make something.. All my Java skills were self taught so I'm not a pro. If you want to know how to edit IV's/EV's on a server just use NBTedit. Otherwise you could just wait till the Pixelmon team releases things.
JOIN THE TEAM