Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pr3d
#128923 Hey everyone, with the 1.7 update right around the corner I realized something. I was planning to leave my server on the 1.6 map and possibly either increase the world border of the map or introduce a second world that could be used as a 1.7 world for mining/getting its world gen. Do I lose out on any features by not resetting my server map?

By Some Body
#128924 You'll lose out on the new biomes that come with Minecraft 1.7.2. Certain Pokémon can only be found in those biomes.
By TheGameAce
#128925 If the map is old, I would suggest wiping it to get rid of noob builds, giant holes, etc. Otherwise if your world is still fairly new, and it has a small world border; (Ex: 5000 - 10000 both ways), then you could extend the border by about another 10000.
By Pr3d
#128926 I guess what I will probably do is go ahead and update when it comes out and reset our map later this week after I warn my players, thanks for answering guys!
By MoeBoy76
#128929 just gonna say, that everything except vanilla blocks/items and pixelmon themselves will be gone
By bobbanana09
MoeBoy76 » 28 Jun 2014 20:30 wrote:just gonna say, that everything except vanilla blocks/items and pixelmon themselves will be gone

Lol going to be so much fun to fix all of that! :P
JOIN THE TEAM