Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KeNFo
#128970 Hey guy's i herd you were accepting beta app's from your live stream, Wasn't to sure where to post this at so i figure here would be good as just as any. Also i'm not to sure about question's you would ask so i'll give necessary information that would help i suppose.

So my name is Philip, i am 20 year's old and i enjoy playing your mod. I'm very social and friendly and a pretty quick learner. I am an admin on a popular pixelmon server known as www.RC-Gamers.com/pixel And i get to watch allot of different age groups enjoy the mod and our server and i help them in any way possible to make there experience much better. I would like to become a beta tester for you guy's to help sort out any issue's that i come across and possibly make your job's allot easier. I also think i would make a great benefit on your team because i am very helpful and i think it would be something i would enjoy doing. If you guy's need my contact information i have sent a application to your support team my contact information is there i would prefer to not give it out here. Thank you for your time and hopefully i can get accepted.

By bhoqure
#128971 I believe if you hover over the home button at the top you will get a join the team, and then pick support i believe that is where you would apply. Thats where i did anyways
By bobbanana09
#128984 They hand pick staff, there is no applying anymore to my understanding.
JOIN THE TEAM