Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AglarCZ
#129089 Hi,
is there any possibility for server to use old pixelmons from 1.6.4 in 1.7 version?

I tried to transfer my pixelmon files to new version but problem is that new saves are stored in UUID version and old ones are in nickname version. Is quite hard for server with 100+ players to rename all the files u know?

By MoeBoy76
#129090 it updates automatically, pixelmon 3.0 added code to prep for UUIDs, just update pixelmon and each player's file will update when they join
By AglarCZ
#129092 its case sensitive so i had to type exact nickname like in old launcher.. thx for info anyway
By MoeBoy76
#129094 i created a world in 3.0.4, switched to 3.1 and had my pokes, no editing required
By MoeBoy76
strifefrosst » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 pm wrote:i have another question, my server use mcpc and pixelmon, i need update too mcpc? i dont see any version of mcpc 1.7 :/ pls help

grab the 1.7.2 recommended version installer from here
By strifefrosst
MoeBoy76 » 29 Jun 2014 13:27 wrote:
strifefrosst » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 pm wrote:i have another question, my server use mcpc and pixelmon, i need update too mcpc? i dont see any version of mcpc 1.7 :/ pls help

grab the 1.7.2 recommended version installer from here

Pls help me i install the cauldron server 1.7 and i put in the folder plugins the files .jar from the 1.7. But seems dont load any plugin O_o

How i can install the plugins bukkit in a cauldron server?
JOIN THE TEAM