Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TotalCHAOZ
#129200 Since changing to 3.1, it would appear that starting up a new world and moving everything over has messed about with the permission nodes for pixelmon and I have no idea why. /pokeheal and the like are not working and I cannot OP people because otherwise Pixelgym doesn't function properly.

Have the permission nodes changed in the latest update at all? These are the ones I currently use and they have worked before on 3.0.4 just not now:

- pixelmon.commands.give
- pixelmon.commands.battle
- pixelmon.commands.heal
- pixelmon.commands.spawn
- pixelmon.commands.freeze
- pixelmon.commands.struc
- pixelmon.commands.stats

By Jay113355
#129202 this is what i get in my console when i start my server:
Spoiler:
[16:48:35 INFO]: Done (6.158s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command forge with permission node net.minecraftforge.server.command.ForgeCommand
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command pokespawn with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Spawn
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command struc with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Struc
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command freeze with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Freeze
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command pokeheal with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Heal
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command pokebattle with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Battle
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command pokegive with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.PokeGive
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command pokestats with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Stats
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command resetpokestats with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.StatsReset
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command pokebattle2 with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Battle2
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command tpbat with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.TPToBattleDim
[16:48:35 INFO]: Registered command getbiomedata with permission node com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.GetBiomeData

so yea i guess they changed to

- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.PokeGive
- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Battle
- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Heal
- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Spawn
- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Freeze
- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Struc
- com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Stats
By JamieS1211
TotalCHAOZ » 29 Jun 2014 21:11 wrote:very peculiar, but it works. Thanks for the help. Hope this is useful for anyone that doesn't know about this change.

the 1.6.4 to 1.7.2 change in vanilla minecraft alters 30% of the code. That means the mod will have had to change loads (there were 40 000 errors they had to fix). You will find many things have changed, all the item ids and block ids for pixelmon so check all your shops etc. are working too.
JOIN THE TEAM