Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SweetNano
#129250 Yeah. Was doing some checks on things and /struc won't work for me. Dunno if it's just me, but if it is, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

By MoeBoy76
#129277 i make this point almost every update, don't exppect /struc to work as it was originally a dev command for testing, anyway for it to work you need to be looking at a flat area in a biome that a pokecenter spawns in
By SweetNano
#129284 Well that's great, but if you could cut the obnoxious know it all tone, that would be better. I am new here, as indicated by a more recent join date. I wasn't on the forums last update. Excuse me for not knowing all that there is to know. Also, I was in a flat area, in a biome that one would normally spawn. But I also haven't seen a pokecenter since the update either. Hence the need to spawn one.
By MoeBoy76
SweetNano » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:42 pm wrote:Well that's great, but if you could cut the obnoxious know it all tone, that would be better. I am new here, as indicated by a more recent join date. I wasn't on the forums last update. Excuse me for not knowing all that there is to know. Also, I was in a flat area, in a biome that one would normally spawn. But I also haven't seen a pokecenter since the update either. Hence the need to spawn one.

that was directed at the community in general but pokecenters should spawn, if not then you just need to search further as minecraft's worldgen code is not great
By Heimdall
#129326 Since the update the centres aren't spawning there are tickets created about it, not sure whether /struc is intended or not but it is listed in help as a command however the centres not spawning would probably stop /struc from working.

pokecenters should spawn, if not then you just need to search further as minecraft's worldgen code is not great.

...........So don't waste your time running around for a centre as chances are you won't find one.
By SweetNano
Heimdall » 30 Jun 2014 04:43 wrote:Since the update the centres aren't spawning there are tickets created about it, not sure whether /struc is intended or not but it is listed in help as a command however the centres not spawning would probably stop /struc from working.

pokecenters should spawn, if not then you just need to search further as minecraft's worldgen code is not great.

...........So don't waste your time running around for a centre as chances are you won't find one.

Yeah, I thought as much when I pulled up a superflat world and there were no centers to be found.
JOIN THE TEAM