Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Crunchii
#129351 Due to this update, there have been many errors that I have found.

1. The Pokegive command won't work through the console. (?)
The pokegive command works when I type into the chat "/pokegive chaoticcrunch eevee lvl1 s", however when I type "pokegive chaoticcrunch eevee lvl1 s" into the console, it says "cannot find player." Might there be a possible solution to this?

2. Some of my users have pointed out that they are unable to battle. Once they select a move, the battle is permanently stuck unless they exit out their clients. It continues the first move repeatedly without doing anything damage.

To whoever manages to help me with these problems, thank you. ^^ I might find more soon, as there were plenty before.

By XRECKXIMPACT
#129353 Check the issues/bug reports section first before you post this, as that area might have information on what you just posted. Plus, going along with what I just said, this is not the right area for reporting errors. Both those issues have been reported already, the poke give issue, you might not find in that section, but it has been reported through Skype by me to one of the staff members up to mr m himself. Rest assured, just make sure if you are posting a bug, it hasn't already been reported.
By Crunchii
XRECKXIMPACT » 30 Jun 2014 13:17 wrote:Check the issues/bug reports section first before you post this, as that area might have information on what you just posted. Plus, going along with what I just said, this is not the right area for reporting errors. Both those issues have been reported already, the poke give issue, you might not find in that section, but it has been reported through Skype by me to one of the staff members up to mr m himself. Rest assured, just make sure if you are posting a bug, it hasn't already been reported.

Ah, my apologies. ^^' I'm all new to using forums and whatnot. Thanks for the response though. Hopefully these may be fixed soon.
JOIN THE TEAM