Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By EnvyBlock
#129427 Hello! This thread was not created to list a server.

I'm sure you all are aware of the frequent bugs that occur with the new 3.1 update. As of right now I've only come across one other server that has 3.1 even running, and you're not even allowed to use your inventory to prevent crashing!

However, I have managed to get things somewhat stable and we have not experienced a crash in well over 24 hours. If you would like to stop by and take a look at what server bugs there are, please feel free to drop in anytime.

Connect to: envyblock.org

I'd like to keep a nice list of server bugs on this thread. Keep in mind; if you want your bug fixed please report it to Pixelmon's Issue Tracker: tracker.php

List any known server bugs below.

By EnvyBlock
#129428 As far as my knowledge goes -

Pixelmon items that require a "Drop" action will crash a server.
- Apricorns
- Anvils
- Fossil Cleaners
- Pokeloot

Server tablist is cluttered depending on your player limit.

You can no longer /pokegive through the console.

All Pixelmon items are lost on transition to 1.7.2 due to Item ID changes.

LAG - Server TPS goes dramatically low very easily (depending on player count).

That's about all I know.
P.S. If you'd like to contact me, please visit the server and look for DG7Fender.
By Vilicus
#129429 I have a server. I know of 2 bugs so far, one of which causes an instant server crash. This is a fresh install so no updates from other mods.

1. Apricorn/PokeLoot bug, clicking on apricorns cause an instant crash. Its something to do with the item drop code or whatever that went untested in the beta tests. Since apparently everyone who tested the mod used creative to acquire items.

2. PokeCenters missing. They dont spawn.

Both of these bugs are already in the issue tracker.
By benNmacie
#129430 another bug on my server is if you go to your achievements and click to go to pixelmon or minecraft achievements it will crash the server
By EnvyBlock
#129433 Wow, let's keep that one on the DL.

The other server I had mentioned claimed the "lack of inventory privileges" was due to Pixelmon. I don't see how this makes sense though, as nobody else is experiencing the bug.
By xCyanide
#129540 Not sure if this is a real bug or not but pixelmon could possibly be freezing the main thread or something. My server has been freezing every since I installed pixelmon 3.1. I am still able to type comamnds in the console, but they don't do anything and I am still able to ping to the server.
JOIN THE TEAM