Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bhoqure
#129590 Well hello there. I am asking about what i see on a lot of servers. It is where they disable the drops and the pokmeon will give the money instead once you beat them. I would love to have this but i cannot find it anywhere.

Is this one of those mods only a particular servers have?

By Quakthorn2
#129592 I have the same exact question. I've reviewed most of the Money Mob plugins out to the public. Not one is compatitible with Pixelmon so I'm wondering if they just have pocket plugin makers.
By MoeBoy76
#129612 i could whip up a side-mod that does exactly this as it's a feature of PixelUtilities that i made
By bhoqure
#129614 would it be server side though? If it is man that would be awesome.
By AnDwHaT5
bhoqure » 01 Jul 2014 20:15 wrote:would it be server side though? If it is man that would be awesome.

The mod itself would most likely be server side however you wouldn't see the money on your client unless you had the mod. It would still be there. Idk what method moe is thinking of =P
By MoeBoy76
AnDwHaT5 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 pm wrote:
bhoqure » 01 Jul 2014 20:15 wrote:would it be server side though? If it is man that would be awesome.

The mod itself would most likely be server side however you wouldn't see the money on your client unless you had the mod. It would still be there. Idk what method moe is thinking of =P

i was gonna let it drop whatever item of money that is set, which is also going to be a feature of PixelUtilities (stupid GitHub though)
By bhoqure
#129696 AnDwHaT5 then what are you using to make it so your pokemon give you money?
By MoeBoy76
bhoqure » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:38 am wrote:AnDwHaT5 then what are you using to make it so your pokemon give you money?

there's a forge hook i'm using to do it, though i'm going to do a fair bit of revising of the code i've written
JOIN THE TEAM