Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CanadianSwag
#129618 I am looking to make my own Pixelmon swerved but I need help! (Financial compensation is optional depending on the amount of help received.)

Hey my Minecraft name is D1AM0NDHUNT3R and I have been playing, watching, competing and contributing in pixelmon servers. I am now looking to make my own server on the game. Of course I do need help though. I am not a scripter and do not know a lot about mine craft server making. I do have a building team I just need hep with the making of a server and admin help/creation on the server

By bobbanana09
#129713 2 things.

1. Do not bump your topic by saying things like "anyone". It is against the forum rules. Please use the bump feature.

2. It would be better if you made your title something other than "A pixelmon server!" Maybe put something like an idea for the name of the server you want to create.
JOIN THE TEAM