Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AidenJ
#130238 Hello. I wanted to play with my friend in pixelmon on private server that i made from forge on 1.7.2. I downloaded pixelmon 3.1.1 and additionaly installed only voxel mini map. Problem is on any map even when i copy paste seed with pokecenter etc they dont resp! I can't find any pokecenter or shrine on multiplayer and on singleplayer too when i create new map. I created like 10 maps already was fyling on gamemode through worlds but i couldn't find anything. And commend for spawning structures also doesn't work. I've tried on superflat map to make sure that is a good place and it still didn't worked. Please help me i want to play with my friend so bad but we want to have pokecenter wthout building it. Please reply ASAP.

JOIN THE TEAM