Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Docjoe
#130547 I remember at one point in time there was talk of coloring mareep, and getting colored wool when sheared. Could this be a possible use?

By trustinlies
Murkinstr » 08 Jul 2014 19:07 wrote:Alright! I'll do three or four colorations Wobbuffet and Wynaut since they're probably the easiest to use/test with. Also evolution so I can make sure the texture's color sticks through evolving.

Let me know if you need texture help. I am interesting in seeing this completed if its done right ;).

I can crank out some textures pretty quickly too, just gotta track em down first lol.
By trustinlies
#131051 Found them and have been playing with textures lol. Again let me know if you need help with it. I would love to see 3-4 RARE color variations for the pixelmon. (at least shiny level rare). MrM if you are still watching this is it possible with the code for the shinies to have it choose from multiple texture files?
By trustinlies
Murkinstr » 08 Jul 2014 19:07 wrote:Alright! I'll do three or four colorations Wobbuffet and Wynaut since they're probably the easiest to use/test with. Also evolution so I can make sure the texture's color sticks through evolving.

Is this still in progress? I am trying to find ways to include a natural color variation to pokemon and I have a lot of hope in your attempt.
JOIN THE TEAM