Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By hangmonkey
#130285 Hello, players and staff of Pixelmon.

My name is Hangmonkey, and I have played Pixelmon for quite a while now and I was noticing that me and the people I play Pixelmon with are seeming to get bored with it since 3.0 (Major Pokemon Release). I asked them why and they said, "There are not a lot of Pokemon still."
So that is why I am writing this. I am writing this because I think that we need to add in more pokemon. It does not matter if it is a lot at a time, or just a few in each update. But I believe that the following pokemon should be added in to improve gameplay (Note, this is Type-Based and only Gens 1-4):

Legendary:
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Entei
Raikou
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Deyoxys
Jirachi
The Regis (And Regigigas)

Normal:
Lickilicky
Azurill (Marill and Azumarill too)
Togepi (Togetic and Togekiss too)
The Slakoth Line
The Teddiursa Line
The Skitty Line
Castform
The Aipom Line
Kecleon
The Wismur Line

Fire:
The Slugma Line

Water:
Kingdra
The Corphish Line
The Clamperl Line
The Barboach Line
The Wooper Line
The Remoraid Line
The Shellos Line
Marill and Azumarill
The Buizel Line

Grass:
Tangrowth
The Lotad and Seedot Lines
The Cacnea Line
The Budew Line
The Cherubi Line
The Shroomish Line
The Hoppip Line

Electric:
Rotom
The Electrike Line

Ice:
The Snorunt Line
The Snover Line
Allow Piloswine to evolve into Mamoswine

Fighting:
Tyrogue and Hitmontop (Why dont we have them if we have Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan?)
The Makuhita Line
The Meditite Line
The Riolu Line

Poison:
The Croagunk Line
The Gulpin Line
The Stunky Line

Rock/Ground:
The Hippopotas Line
The Phampy Line
The Nosepass Line
The Larvitar Line
The Lileep Line

Flying:
The Swablu Line
The Starly Line
Togetic and Togekiss (Togepi too)
The Natu Line
The Wingull Line
The Taillow Line

Psychic:
The Ralts Line
Sloking
The Baltoy Line

Bug:
The Combee Line
The Pinco Line
The Burmy Line (All Cloaks)
Heracross

Ghost:
Spiratomb
The Misdreavus Line
The Shuppet Line

Dragon:
The Gible Line

Dark:
The Murkrow Line
The Sneasel Line
The Houndour Line
The Poochyena Line
Absol

Steel:
The Bronzor Line
Steelix
Skarmory

Thank you, and have a great day!

Hangmonkey

By Some Body
#130288 Because the idea of new Pokémon hasn't been suggested by thousands of other people already... (sarcasm)

If you want these Pokémon in-game faster, make their models yourself. If not, you're just going to have to wait until they are ready to be implemented.
By bobbanana09
#130306 Lol are you being serious here? I really hope you're joking around. We know everyone wants more pokemon. Like somebody said, it takes time to add them. So if you want them, model them yourself or don't ask.
By Byers5985
#130307 More models will be implemented at the pace at the developers and modelers can put them in sorry for the inconvenience but if you want a good game then you have to take time to make it. Rushing through a project just makes it a bad game in the long run. So just have patience and the team will get to it in time.

~Byers
JOIN THE TEAM