Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By yusufasfour
#130356 In this update lots of people lost their shinies (they just go from shiny to normal, lose their levels and some of its moves) so i was battling a luxray (regular) with my shiny luxray, and after the battle my shiny luxray turned into a normal luxray and lost most of its levels. I also tried it with my friend, i battled my friend and he was using a shiny salamence and i was using my normal salamence and after the battle his shiny turned normal, dropped its levels and its moves and changed natures.
I personally think the shiny duplicates the regular or turns into it.
Please fix this and i hope this was helpful.
PLEASE RELEASE LUCARIO AND RIOLU IN THE NEXT UPDATE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

By benNmacie
Lizzy39632 » 07 Jul 2014 22:42 wrote:DO NOT request for pokemon, it's against the modelling guidelines.

P.s. if you want a model MAKE IT YOURSELF

he isnt asking for a pokemon or anything of the sort, he is saying he found a glitch
By bobbanana09
#130363 Read the end of the post where he asks for both riolu and lucario.

Edit: Somebody beat me by a few seconds. Oh well.
By JustRickolo
yusufasfour » 08 Jul 2014 07:36 wrote:In this update lots of people lost their shinies (they just go from shiny to normal, lose their levels and some of its moves) so i was battling a luxray (regular) with my shiny luxray, and after the battle my shiny luxray turned into a normal luxray and lost most of its levels. I also tried it with my friend, i battled my friend and he was using a shiny salamence and i was using my normal salamence and after the battle his shiny turned normal, dropped its levels and its moves and changed natures.
I personally think the shiny duplicates the regular or turns into it.
Please fix this and i hope this was helpful.
PLEASE RELEASE LUCARIO AND RIOLU IN THE NEXT UPDATE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

please dont request pokemon.
if you find a bug report it in issue tracker/Bug Report
By Ninjask291
#130400 I created a new world for [pixelmon 3.1.2 and started out with torchic. When i loaded the map for the first time it sent my torchic to a pc because it said my party was full. Then when it evelved into a combusken it wanted to learn peck even though it had already learned peck. Then for some reason my lvl17 combusken became a lvl40 typhlosion! I have a typhlosion in a map that i love and worked very hard on. I have no clue how it transfered my typholsion from an older map. So i checked my other maps and i tried to heal my pokemon and it didnt heal them at all. In the healer it showed a normal pokeball, a heavy ball, and then a normal pokeball. I have those on the map where my combusken became typhlosion. So now i cant heal any pokemon and my pokemon got swithed. Please for the love of arceus fix this. I liove the new update and all the additions but because of this bug i now have to play the version in 1.6.4. please fix this. I aslo have had to resort to opening a pure survival map to LAN and allow cheats in order to reclaim my lost pokemon. Please fix this ASAP.
JOIN THE TEAM