Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pixelhouse
#130684 I played on a pixelmon server before where i saw the mods take out what appeared to be a pokedex and where able to change the height/moves/shiny state of a pokemon( perhaps also IV/EVs etc.
Appears to be something like the stick for trainer NPCs, is this included in the plugin or not because i have yet to find it.
And if not, how would i be able to change the info of pokemon owned by people?

2nd Question, the mods were also able to view any pc from any person(so they saw all their pokemon), is this possible aswell?

Thanks in advance.

By bobbanana09
#130685 I only can help with the 2nd question and say that I've heard rumors that pixelmon will make a official side mod with that command in it.
By Animalol
#130686 I do believe both are simply custom server commands. If you want something like that, you'd need to go ahead and find someone who makes custom commands.
By Pixelhouse
bobbanana09 » 10 Jul 2014 06:04 wrote:I only can help with the 2nd question and say that I've heard rumors that pixelmon will make a official side mod with that command in it.

Any help is appreciated, so thank you very much for enlighting me.

Animalol » 10 Jul 2014 06:11 wrote:I do believe both are simply custom server commands. If you want something like that, you'd need to go ahead and find someone who makes custom commands.

Would something like NBTedit be able to do this aswell?
By Animalol
Pixelhouse » 09 Jul 2014 22:11 wrote:
bobbanana09 » 10 Jul 2014 06:04 wrote:I only can help with the 2nd question and say that I've heard rumors that pixelmon will make a official side mod with that command in it.

Any help is appreciated, so thank you very much for enlighting me.

Animalol » 10 Jul 2014 06:11 wrote:I do believe both are simply custom server commands. If you want something like that, you'd need to go ahead and find someone who makes custom commands.

Would something like NBTedit be able to do this aswell?

Naw. I believe it is all the work of custom commands, so you'll simply need to find someone out there who will make something for you. See, because NBT wouldn't be able to do what you described, to take out a Pokedex and change characteristics of Pokemon, or allowing you to see inside of PCs. So it is custom server commands. There are a lot of people out there who make them, you just need to find someone. And don't bother to ask me who I might suggest, because I don't know anyone who would make a custom command for you. x3
JOIN THE TEAM