Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Smiddy1488
bobbanana09 » 15 Jul 2014 18:15 wrote:Looks like he wants a safari zone, so that wont work.

Exactly that.

Maybe what I want specifically is possible...just not out there yet? As griefprevention updated will stop people being able to attack pokemon in claims which are not theirs, but also spawn pokemon.

I'd use this... but I don't want to have people complaining they can't kill pokemon in claims all of the time lol.

By JamieS1211
bobbanana09 » 15 Jul 2014 23:15 wrote:Looks like he wants a safari zone, so that wont work.

Mob spawning-deny does not affect naturally spawning pixelmon or pixelmon spawned via pixelmon spawners. It should only prevent players throwing out pokemon but it must be the highest priority region in that area for it to work properly.
By Smiddy1488
JamieS1211 » 16 Jul 2014 05:44 wrote:
bobbanana09 » 15 Jul 2014 23:15 wrote:Looks like he wants a safari zone, so that wont work.

Mob spawning-deny does not affect naturally spawning pixelmon or pixelmon spawned via pixelmon spawners. It should only prevent players throwing out pokemon but it must be the highest priority region in that area for it to work properly.

Worked a charm, pokemon don't show when yo throw them out, you can initiate a battle but the opposing pokemon always goes first and one hits your pokemon with any move, regardless if it's a status move.

Thanks a tonne to all who've helped with that, it's extremely appreciated.

-edit-

It did that, but also stopped pokemon naturally spawning now or even if I used /pokespawn to test it again xD
By Ren
KuroMakai » July 15th, 2014, 6:16 am wrote:Alright, I looked into this quite a bit and here's what I came up with and it works effectively.

/region flag <region> deny-spawn unknown

What this does it will deny all spawns of things not listed in the entity files found at:
http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/org/buk ... yType.html

Next up use either commandsigns or serversigns (my preference) and form a custom permission. Use the command /invsee and make sure a player's inventory is completely clear, in which you can give the node of - ex serversigns.use.safari

From there you can have the sign issue out /give command so also ex - svs add <server> /give <player> 4173 16
In which will have your console issue out a quarter stack of safari balls. On the next line you can again - svs add <server> /warp <player> safarievent as an example. Hope this all helps.

This didnt help me. Flag set, along with mob-spawning deny and it still allows players to throw out Pokemon.
By Smiddy1488
RenHax » 16 Jul 2014 12:13 wrote:
KuroMakai » July 15th, 2014, 6:16 am wrote:Alright, I looked into this quite a bit and here's what I came up with and it works effectively.

/region flag <region> deny-spawn unknown

What this does it will deny all spawns of things not listed in the entity files found at:
http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/org/buk ... yType.html

Next up use either commandsigns or serversigns (my preference) and form a custom permission. Use the command /invsee and make sure a player's inventory is completely clear, in which you can give the node of - ex serversigns.use.safari

From there you can have the sign issue out /give command so also ex - svs add <server> /give <player> 4173 16
In which will have your console issue out a quarter stack of safari balls. On the next line you can again - svs add <server> /warp <player> safarievent as an example. Hope this all helps.

This didnt help me. Flag set, along with mob-spawning deny and it still allows players to throw out Pokemon.

As I said in my post, for me it allows people to throw out pokemon but they show invisible, they can initiate battles, but any move they regardless of priority or speed, the opposing pokemon kills it instantly.

The only problem with it is, mobspawning-deny stops pokemon naturally spawning too for me.
By JamieS1211
Smiddy1488 » 17 Jul 2014 14:59 wrote:Any ideas why this would stop naturally spawning Pokemon then anyone? As I thought it would as it stops mob spawning, but as Jamie said, it should only prevent players throwing out their Pokemon?

Set the biome to sky or hell and they will stop spawning. I use this in my server safari zones
By Smiddy1488
JamieS1211 » 18 Jul 2014 15:26 wrote:
Smiddy1488 » 17 Jul 2014 14:59 wrote:Any ideas why this would stop naturally spawning Pokemon then anyone? As I thought it would as it stops mob spawning, but as Jamie said, it should only prevent players throwing out their Pokemon?

Set the biome to sky or hell and they will stop spawning. I use this in my server safari zones

No, my problem is if I set mobspawning to deny people can't battle pokemon... which is what I want, but it also stops pokemon naturally spawning.

Setting the biome to hell will also make no pokemon spawn, I want pokemon to spawn but I only want people to be able to catch them outside of battle.
By JamieS1211
#131708 Subject: Disable people being able to battle Pokemon in a region ?

Smiddy1488 wrote:
JamieS1211 » 18 Jul 2014 15:26 wrote:

No, my problem is if I set mobspawning to deny people can't battle pokemon... which is what I want, but it also stops pokemon naturally spawning.

Setting the biome to hell will also make no pokemon spawn, I want pokemon to spawn but I only want people to be able to catch them outside of battle.

Do one of the two. You should be able to spawn pokemon in this region if it is sky or has that flag set to prevent spawning if you use pixelmon spawners to spawn in the pokemon.
By Smiddy1488
#131784 No, my problem is if I set mobspawning to deny people can't battle pokemon... which is what I want, but it also stops pokemon naturally spawning.

Setting the biome to hell will also make no pokemon spawn, I want pokemon to spawn but I only want people to be able to catch them outside of battle.[/quote]

Do one of the two. You should be able to spawn pokemon in this region if it is sky or has that flag set to prevent spawning if you use pixelmon spawners to spawn in the pokemon.[/quote]

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying mate.

My safari zone is meant to spawn pokemon naturally, each section has a different biome to spawn different pokemon naturally. (No pixelmon spawners).

I want players to only be able to catch pokemon outside of battle.

Setting the region to mobspawning deny means that pokemon don't spawn naturally (I want them to spawn naturally) but means that players can't fight pokemon inside of there (that's one thing I DO want).

Setting the biomes to hell would mean that no pokemon would spawn naturally there.

I want:
Pokemon to spawn naturally there (as they do currently)

But:
People to not damage them in battle, or not be able to throw pokemon from their team out in the region.
JOIN THE TEAM