Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JamieS1211
#131552 Not got a reply to the PM yet :(

By JamieS1211
#131810 Its annoying, I have never worked with forge mods so don't know what to do code wise. If this was a plugin I would be set but alas not...
By Jay113355
#131911 Same here.

i have managed to find out what needs to be edited in the java code, but i cant get it to compile and run :(

PS if someone is sending a working version copy to me please.
By JamieS1211
#131912 what needs to be changed?
By Jay113355
#131919 The @Mod Annotation needs "acceptableRemoteVersions" added to it.

so what i tried was
Code: Select all@Mod(
   modid = "NBTEdit",
   name = "In-game NBTEdit",
   version = "1.7.2.1",
   acceptableRemoteVersions="*"
)

good luck :)

I'm going try to find out how to use forges Gradlew thing, and see if that's what I'm missing when I'm compiling.
By JamieS1211
xBeksimx » 19 Jul 2014 18:19 wrote:If you guys hit me up I'll actually send it to you with the updated code.

Is it possible if you could send me the updated code to nbt edit so that it can be used as a server side mod and in 1.7.10 . Many thanks

Jamie
By Kyiv
#132033 I sent yall the link to download the nbtedit. Just put it in the mods folder on your server.
Sorry for the delay.
JOIN THE TEAM