Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ReonAnime
#131205 I understand that the mod is evolving but I think certain thing's like the old block like model of the pokeball was better, I did not like the new almost 100% round model.
I know that you guys want this to be PIxelmon not MInecraft but don't forget that it's also MInecraft in the end.
Don't ruin this, I mean no disrespect.
Just think about it.

By ReonAnime
#131207 I don't know, they look funny with their shading and all.
But don't you like the good old design.
It just doesn't quite feel like minecraft anymore.
By MoeBoy76
#131208 it was thought about a lot and each of those pokeball models were made after deciding to make new rounder and less ugly one's
By VinceOrlando
#131209 No, I have to disagree with you. We play this to forget that it is just minecraft. These models are part of the evolution of the mod.
By xBeksimx
ReonAnime » 15 Jul 2014 09:01 wrote:I don't know, they look funny with their shading and all.
But don't you like the good old design.
It just doesn't quite feel like minecraft anymore.

Personally when Im playing pixelmon I dont want it to feel like minecraft. I play pixelmon as my multiplayer pokemon game. Not as a mod in minecraft. The shading however I agree does need to be worked on. those great balls have pink hot dogs on them...
By Animalol
#131212 The majority of the people like the new design, and just because a couple of people don't we're not going to change it back. Many people don't like change, but they just have to get used to it. You have to understand that things in this mod are going to be changing all of the time, because change is innovation, and innovation is better. Pixelmon makes Minecraft into a new game, and thus, of course it's going to be different from Minecraft. Pixelmon is to be as close to the Pokemon games as possible. You don't see square Pokeballs or Pokemon in the games, do you? So why should there be in Pixelmon? If you want blocks, uninstall Pixelmon and play the regular Minecraft, because like I said, here at Pixelmon we want to make everything as close to the Pokemon games as possible, so you won't be seeing blocky objects here. Pixelmon makes Minecraft unique, and that's our goal. When you play Pixelmon, you're almost playing an entirely new game - it's like an online Pokemon survival game where you can create and play how you want to play. And that's how it should be. (:
By ReonAnime
#131546 Fine all of you make a point but it's still called pixelmon what happened to the pixel part? But it's ok I came to peace with the new looks so thanks. But still the shading need a bit of a upgrade.
By Doll4rSaur
#131547 I dunno, i kinda like both haha. Although, im playing more for pixelmon, not minecraft, so i would say the round is better.
JOIN THE TEAM