Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
#131573 i remember this argument, first time it came up was when the first round pokemon was made, voltorb (was still really blocky, but it looked like a worldedit sphere) that argument almost didnt get shot down, but it won by a vote
second time was when we switched to objs last year, was shot down by me because I didnt care
third time will be like the second, when it comes to things like these I dont care because this is still 100% possible to do with techne, its jsut a pain in the ass and I have no plans on throwing away the work and effort of my modelers, especially when i told them to do it.
in other words do what somebody said and play an older version if you dont like it, this is pixelmon, minecraft is just our "engine" that we use and I have no plans on using the old pokeballs, all the older blocky crap will be replaced one day

on the topic of "pixel" that doesnt mean anything really, you can think it does, but it doesn't BUT! if you want it to think of it, everything is still made out of pxiels, just more detailed then 16x textures

as for shading we can edit base minecraft files, you'll have to live with it just like the rest of us

p.s. these look rounder then what they really care because they have soft normals for some ungodly reason and i plan on getting that changed

JOIN THE TEAM